Friday 10 March 2017

MATTE PAINTING TEST

Friday 10 March 2017
A little clip combining background integration with some animation test of robots-as-particles done with Alan's help. The difference between the matte painting and the CG elements is rather evident at the moment but hopefully can be improved on. (If not, we'll have to say it's an intentional homage to low budget sci-fi films...)



Lately I've also tried my hand at colour scripting but I find it difficult to stay coherent or pick 'neutral' tones that work in general. That being said, going over the beginning of the storyboard again in that way has helped me figure out what shots or movement could actually be dropped to move the story more effectively (hence the third row being a revision of the second) and has in turns given me additional ideas for further revisions.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tsygan Production © 2014